About the Ezybill (email delivery) facility
This information is for persons who register to receive the Council Annual Rate Notice, Rate Instalment Notices and Rate Reminders via Email (Ezybill).
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the facility to receive the above mentioned Council Rate Notices including the use of information provided by the facility.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the facility you agree to the following:
- Corangamite Shire Council has an arrangement with Ezybill to electronically deliver annual Rates Notices and Rate Instalment Notices via this facility.
- The information available from this facility (which includes downloadable material) is subject to copyright and is protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Any links to third party websites or software on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. These sites may be located in jurisdictions outside Australia and be subject to licence or other types of agreements, policy and legislation relating to those sites. Should you decide to access any of the third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and Council shall not be held liable for any claims, losses, expenses, injuries or damage arising from that access.
- If you choose to use the facility you must first register with, and provide your details to, Ezybill and agree to the Ezybill Terms and Conditions of use.
- Upon your request to receive the nominated Corangamite Shire Council Rate Notices via the facility you acknowledge and agree:
- You are the property owner or liable for responding to and making payment of the Rate Notice and you will share this electronic Rate Notice with other ratepayers so named as required;
- To receive the Rate Notices electronically and recognise that neither a paper copy nor other electronic Rate Notices will continue to be issued.
- You will not be charged a fee by Corangamite Shire Council for accessing a copy of your Rate Notice in Ezybill;
- It may take up to one Rate Notice cycle for your Ezybill registration to take effect;
- By using this facility the Rate Notices will be deemed to have been delivered, presented, received and viewed by you once it has been received by Ezybill and that you will not otherwise receive these Rate Notices;
- If you cease to own the property/move from the property you will need to unsubscribe your Ezybill registration for that property. Corangamite Shire Council will cancel your registration for the property when advised of a change of ownership on the title to the property;
- Corangamite Shire Council is not responsible for any delivery delays or failures by the facility;
- Corangamite Shire Council has the right to cease the arrangement to deliver Rate Notices via Ezybill at which time the Rate Notices will be sent as paper copies by post;
- You may unsubscribe for this facility at any time but you may continue to receive Rate Notices in your Ezybill for up to 30 days after you have unsubscribed while we process your request.
- Not all communications from Corangamite Shire Council will utilise Ezybill, you will still receive paper communications by post for other official communications;