Haven't been getting email from us?
If you have created an account or registered for a service and have not received emails from us please try one of the following:
Check Junk folders or filters
- Please check any Junk folders or email filters to make sure your messages aren't there.
- If your emails are getting caught by a spam filter add the email address to your "Safe Sender / Whitelist". All email communications from us will be from a no-reply address and an ezybill.com.au domain name.
Check the service status
- From the dashboard, select the "View Service" link on the service concerned and this will take you to a page where you can view the service status.
- If registered service has a tick
next to it the service is active and should be working (see point 1).
- If registered service has a clock
next to it the service is pending approval.
- If registered service has a cross
next to it the service has been rejected. To view the reason why and re-register select the edit button marked with a pencil .
Need to update service registration details?
If you have received notification that your Ezybill registration has been unsuccessful you can update these details and resubmit for approval.
- First, log-in to your Ezybill account to view a list of the available services.
- Click or tap the “View Service” link for the relevant service.
- On the "Service Details" page you will see a list of your registrations.
- Locate the unsuccessful registration which will be marked with an
icon with a status of “Rejected”.
- Click or tap the edit button marked with a pencil
- On the “Edit Service” page check the details you had previously entered and update as required.
N.B. Please ensure you follow the instructions on the form carefully and double check that the details are correct before resubmitting. For your convenience, a sample image has been provided displaying where on the notice the required information is located.
- Review the Terms & Conditions if required and check the box next to the “I agree to the biller terms and conditions”
- Click or tap the “Re-Submit” button to resubmit for approval.
- Once you have submitted your details you will be returned to the “Service Details” page where you will see that the registration has been marked with a clock
icon with a status of “Pending”.
N.B. Further editing of these details will be limited to the optional description field until your registration has been reviewed.
- Once your registration has been processed you will receive notification via email.
If you have reviewed your registration details and believe they are correct please see the contact information on this page for further support.